Friday, May 7, 2021

~ I write…~

Sitting in the darkness of night, the thoughts pour in …

I get connected to the other realms, the voices of which echo in my mind… somewhere there sure is someone making the call and trying to make a bridge between the physical and the ‘Other World’..I write..

The silence of time is all there is, it is my time … a time to think laterally, away from the madding crowd, the daily noise of living and the hush-hush of varied activities. This time is mine, the calmness accentuates the stillness of time…. I write…

The darkness of the room makes me focus on the only light streaming in front of me, the focus is all there is , to give shape to the thoughts coming to my mind…I write…

I just want to write, for that is what I am being, I am not afraid of not being read, it is my world that I want to live and do things I like…. I write…

For the footprints of this time would sail for long, when I shall look into flashes of time, I would be reminiscing those golden moments I shared with myself and my soul… I write... 

Today will soon become yesterday, living on the verge of next jiffy, this would soon become a remembrance … We will surely be not there… the words will always be present… I write…

The flow of thoughts soon become expressions and then gets typed in words flashing on the screen, the connect becomes phenomenal, with each passing moment, life shows me its dimensions… I write…

The pen has been uprooted and the keyboard has synonymously taken its place but the expression does not dither and remain the same… I write…

Days come and days go, I meet life’s character’s and share the commonality and the commotion, want to record the chance meetings with life hence… I write…

A day will come, when I will be history, the fortitude of time will win the battle of life…for that reminiscence …I write…

No comments:

Popular Posts

The Indian Mind Reset

 The world is pivoting on an invisible axis. We are moving from an era of information scarcity to an age of attention collapse, from industr...